Monday, September 11, 2006

wow

ok,... what a long strange trip it has been over the past 8 months. Little time to blog away,.. but hey,.. here I am back and better than ever before. I feel that 9/11 is an appropriate day for my blog to be reborn,... so here goes.

what do I want to talk about?

1. Islamo-whack-jobs
2. Finally finished with Diapers(my favorite)
3. Mid term elections
4. Are cookies getting smaller? Or are my hands just that much bigger?
5. Wine tips for the novice junkie
6. Where should I move next poll

1 Comments:

Blogger Sabra said...

That's quite a list for things to talk about! I'd start with diapers - and work my way up - hitting on cookies - yes, they are DEFINITLY getting smaller - mid-term elections - then Wine tips for novices [I highly recommend Sterling and Liberty School cabernets!], save the Islamo-whack-jobs for last - that's the one that you can go on and on and on about!

And, thanks for stopping by to see my tribute to Yvette Nicole Moreno @ http://stilettosinthesand.blogspot.com/

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home