Sunday, September 25, 2005

can I change my mind

I have been back to work for two months. The job is good, the pay is good and I work from home. But I really am just unmotivated. I have a feeling that this may not be the best long term solution for me. I was already to do something fun with my time, get a job I enjoy and screw the great paycheck,..... well we see who won out. Right now I have the "Sunday Blues". Monday is just to close and I am already procrastinating. This job thing sucks,.... needs to be a better way. It also rained all day and my lawn will be over my knees before I cut it. On a good note, I saw Wedding Crashers over the weekend,... classic. Laughed my ass off,.. even the wife was laughing the whole time. She even thought it would be a great idea to buy it when it comes out on DVD. Hey,.. one more way to waste time during the day

1 Comments:

Blogger joydle said...

I'm taking online classes at home, and it sucks. I have zero motivation here. There is always something more fun to do. Sorry it's not working out so well.

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home