Tuesday, July 12, 2005

fat lady tuning up

well it is with mixed emotions that my term as Stay-at-home-dad ends! I have landed a great and challanging job that will double my previous pay after 2 years. WOW. So the guys will go to school or get a nanny. My first day is tomorrow, and I am ready. I am going to really miss my time with the guys. I will be working out of my home office so I will be still reporting about the happens at the home front during the day. From Starbucks to MILTF's i will cover it all. stay tuned.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Good luck with your new job. My huband and I constantly juggle work and kids, so I know the feeling of being absolutely drop dead tired by, uh, 5pm!

;)

12:47 PM  
Blogger Desperate Househusband said...

wow, 5 pm? I am usually drained around noon

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home